Santosha is proud to offer Holistic Services Practitioners for your whole health and well-being, integrating body, mind and spirit.
Wikipedia defines Holistic health or Holistic medicine as:
“a diverse field of alternative medicine in which the ‘whole person’ is focused on, not just the malady itself.
The holistic concept in medical practice, which is distinct from the concept in the alternative medicine, upholds that all aspects of people’s needs including psychological, physical and social should be taken into account and seen as a whole.
According to the American Holistic Medical Association it is believed that the spiritual element should also be taken into account when assessing a person’s overall well-being.”
Holistic Services offered at Santosha:
- CranioSacral Therapy – relieves the pain and dysfunction that are the result of deeply held tensions.
- Acupuncture – a complete medical protocol focused on correcting imbalances of energy in the body.
- Reiki – has the potential to address stress, anxiety, depression, chronic pain, injury, fatigue, auto-immune issues, and diseases of all kinds. It is also recommended before and after surgery.
- Therapeutic Yoga and Bodywork – introduces postures that facilitate the release of blockages in the physical, mental and emotional aspects of being.
- Massage Therapy – is more than relaxing. It can help promote circulation and improve immune functioning.
- Holistic Nutritional Counseling – Holistic Nutrition is an approach to wellness counseling that incorporates the whole person, not just their dietary needs.
- Private Yoga Instruction – Experience more personal yoga in a private setting; or schedule private group yoga with friends/co-workers.
- Sat Nam Rasayan – Recognize and maintain a state of neutrality and silence.
- Soul Guidance – brings people home to their authentic, healthy selves by the use of hypnotherapy techniques.
- Zero Balancing – balances the physical structure and energy of the body.